- Asians, Pasifika and Maori: Auckland’s integration of its minorities.
- Household incomes stagnant in Auckland 2006-13, some neighbourhoods experience income declines
- Trend towards concentration of affluence in Auckland has stopped, number of affluent suburbs in Christchurch has increased.
- Household income inequality has dropped slightly, but is still higher than it was prior to 2000
- 2013 census suggests income inequality continues to increase
Monthly Archives: January 2014
The NZ Herald ran an article in December 2013 stating that newly released incomes data from the 2013 census indicated that since 2006, there had been falls in real terms of the median personal income in deprived parts of Auckland. … Continue reading