- Asians, Pasifika and Maori: Auckland’s integration of its minorities.
- Household incomes stagnant in Auckland 2006-13, some neighbourhoods experience income declines
- Trend towards concentration of affluence in Auckland has stopped, number of affluent suburbs in Christchurch has increased.
- Household income inequality has dropped slightly, but is still higher than it was prior to 2000
- 2013 census suggests income inequality continues to increase
Monthly Archives: June 2014
On the subject of household income distribution, the 2013 census show there is something for both sides of the political divide. The graph below shows the trend in gross household income inequality between 1996 and 2013, as measured by the … Continue reading