- Household incomes stagnant in Auckland 2006-13, some neighbourhoods experience income declines
- Trend towards concentration of affluence in Auckland has stopped, number of affluent suburbs in Christchurch has increased.
- Household income inequality has dropped slightly, but is still higher than it was prior to 2000
- 2013 census suggests income inequality continues to increase
- Is Auckland as low density as they say it is?
Monthly Archives: July 2015
The average household income in Auckland, has been more or less static in real terms between the 2006 and 2013 censuses. (Auckland mean household income 2006: $82,966 in 2013 dollars; in 2013: $80,370). But buried within this metropolitan average, are … Continue reading