- Asians, Pasifika and Maori: Auckland’s integration of its minorities.
- Household incomes stagnant in Auckland 2006-13, some neighbourhoods experience income declines
- Trend towards concentration of affluence in Auckland has stopped, number of affluent suburbs in Christchurch has increased.
- Household income inequality has dropped slightly, but is still higher than it was prior to 2000
- 2013 census suggests income inequality continues to increase
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Auckland city’s population has grown 40 per cent in the last 25 years, and its growth has been driven by immigration, specifically international immigration. Ethnicity data on Auckland over the period 1991 to 2013 show the profound effects of this … Continue reading