Barry Martin is a demographer with interests in housing, urban issues, population and wealth and poverty. He lives in Auckland. You can write to Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Asians, Pasifika and Maori: Auckland’s integration of its minorities.
- Household incomes stagnant in Auckland 2006-13, some neighbourhoods experience income declines
- Trend towards concentration of affluence in Auckland has stopped, number of affluent suburbs in Christchurch has increased.
- Household income inequality has dropped slightly, but is still higher than it was prior to 2000
- 2013 census suggests income inequality continues to increase